A rare opportunity awaits you - spend your vacation on Mackinac Island in this historical house on Truscott Street. Located just one block past St. Anne’s Church in the Old Mission District, this charming house will bring back precious memories of days gone by when summer tourists enjoyed the slow paced environment of Mackinac Island. Built in the 1800's by the Truscott family, this house offers a truly remarkable place to vacation on Mackinac Island. Robin's Nest is within walking distance of downtown, yet far enough away from the "hustle and bustle" of busy Main Street.
This 4 bedroom house is surrounded by a charming white picket fence. The backyard has a deck and screened-in gazebo for you to enjoy those lazy summer days and cool evening breezes. Enjoy your morning coffee in the delightful breakfast room, lunches on the large deck, and dinner in the delightful dining room. What a wonderful house to enjoy spending time with family and friends.
You will enjoy the ambience of Mackinac Island sitting in the glassed-in front porch. Rain or shine, it is the perfect setting for reading a book, having conversation or simply just letting the time go by. What better place for a vacation than a charming house on Mackinac Island.
Description of the Home
- Foyer with sitting area
- Living room with TV and VCR (cable TV)
- Dining Room
- Furnished kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave)
- Breakfast room off the kitchen
- ½ bath
- 1 bathroom (Claw foot tub with shower conversion)
- 1st bedroom – One full size bed
- 2nd bedroom – Two twin size beds
- 3rd bedroom – One full size bed
- 4th bedroom – Bunk beds
- Large deck and screened-in gazebo in backyard
- Washer/dryer located in basement of the home
- Nice sized yard
- All linens provided
Terms of Rental
- Limited availability. Please call for rates and availability.
- Minimum rental period of one month required by City of Mackinac Island.
- 50% confirmation deposit required upon booking. Balance due upon arrival.
- $1,000 refundable security deposit due upon arrival.
- Call for special off-season rates.
Serious inquiries only, please.
- Cancellation before January 1 - Refund 90% of deposit if we are unable to rent the home. If we are able to re-rent the home for the entire time, full refund less $100 processing fee.
- Cancellation after January 1 and before March 1 - Refund 50% of deposit if we are unable to rent the home. If we are able to re-rent the home for the entire time, full refund less $50 processing fee.
- Cancellation March 1 or after - No refund unless we are able to re-rent the home for the entire time. If we are able to re-rent the home for the entire time, full refund less $100 processing fee.